Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Won't Be Crying


I have been going with this new guy Jack. Ya know....its amazing because there is always one thing I am right about...with every guy there is always a catch no matter what....no cell and not being on time...yea that is what I am dealing with right now. He is a great guy and loves me to death and worships the ground...but sometimes I wonder...if he really puts me first in his life...He always says maybe to things...never yes or no to the "Are we going to hangout tonight?" question. And with him maybe usually means no b/c SOMETHING always comes up and I am getting sick of it...but maybe one day we will hangout...I guess if I love him I just have to deal with it....I just can't forget about Joe. He is always with me where ever I go and what ever I think about. I don't think this thing with Jack is going to work out.

5 comments:

  1. I think you might be right and it sounds like writing it down has helped you work it out a bit. Maybe he's afraid of losing his other friends if he commits to you... probably afraid of something or other anyway. Fear is one of the biggest problems in relationships. At first you think things have gone wrong because the other person is a bad person, but 90% of the time it turns out it's because they're afraid of something or insecure about who they are. Relationships work best when both of you are confident in yourselves and don't need each other to feel good about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Joe's a really great guy. I also think you moved on really soon. Does this mean no more Joe and Kane videos??? ='(

    ReplyDelete
  3. um can you fuck off, this is obviously not kane. kane doesn't even know what the word 'commit' means.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Love me or leave me, tell me no lies,
    Ask me no questions, send me no spies,
    You know love's a thief,
    Steal your heart in the night,
    Slip through your fingers,
    You best hold on tight."

    -Lemmy Kilmister-

    ReplyDelete